Discover the cash in your business attic. CEO Andre Alford goes through some examples of where your business can generate extra money without any cost what so ever.
- Re-run previous email campaigns.
- Re-use or re-purpose exhibition materials to provide Point Of Sale in other sales channels
Re-kindle previous relationships
- Contact customers or clients who have switched to a competitor to find out how they are getting on.
- KEEP it legitimate and avoid SELLING unless the ex-customer asks.
- Using the same method of communication as you used when they were a customer.
- Only contact them if they left you without any negative feelings.
Explore licencing or franchise options
- Could you licence or franchise any of your services to third parties?
Tap your employees hidden value
- Could you extend your service offering by tapping into employee skills? For example if you already offer a graphical design service and one of your employees is a passionate amateur photographer then consider asking them to offer their services through the companies books.
Sell redundant assets
- Have you got money tied up in assets that are no longer cost effective to own and are easy to sell. E.g. Domain names?
Taking advantage of resignations
- When marketing personnel leave the business do you really need to replace them? Consider the cost saving and flexibility offered by outsourcing and subcontractor hiring options.
If you would like a 1-2-1 with a Chartered Marketer to explore how to release potential cash in your business, then please book here.