- Recognize the fact that marketing is one of the fast-changing professions in the corporate world.
- If you don’t provide training or the opportunity for your team to learn new skills then you will miss out on sales opportunities. You will see a continuous fall of leads in the top of your sales funnel and it won’t be just the marketing team you will be letting down.
Set training targets
- In individual annual reviews, agree what training is required and set a date to when the training must be completed by.
Consider the alternatives
- Consider outsourcing or getting in subcontrators. This will ensure high productivity and flexibility.
- At My Marketing Dept all our staff (and therefore all your marketing subcontractors) receive 5 days paid training per year to ensure that they are at the top of their game. By hiring our staff to work for you as subcontractors you never need to worry about organising or the cost of training as it is all include in the corporate hourly rate.
If you would like a 1-2-1 with a Chartered Marketer to explore how to provide cost effective training to your marketing team, then please book here.